Our Share Certificates offer a great way to get a guarenteed return on your money, expanding your funds so you can expand your outreach.
- Fixed Rates
- Wide Range of Terms
- Competitive Dividends
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Enhance the return on permanent or temporarily restricted funds
- Competitive, fixed rates
- Receive a 0.50% bonus premium over published certificate rates
- Higher rates than a standard savings account
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup fees or monthly service fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- All funds insured by NCUA (up to statutory limits)
- $500 minimum deposit to open
An organization must be a bona fide non-profit entity organized under applicable state or federal law and must qualify for exemption from federal income taxes. These entities generally will be organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, educational, or public safety. Members will be reuqired to provide proof of their status, which generally will be a determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service, or similar documentiation.
All entities must also open and maintain a Regular Share account with the required $10 par value to be considered a member in good standing.
*Withdrawl of Dividends prior to Maturity - For all certificate accounts, the annual percentage Yield (APY) assumes dividends remain on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.