A convinent way to earn an impressive rate on your Non-Profits checking account.
- High Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free Digital Banking
- Automatic Transfers
- Flexible, money-saving checking for Non-Profits
- No monthly service fee
- Competitive dividends on entire account balance
- Free digital banking services
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Mobile payments available
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Shared branching available
- Direct deposit available
- Overdraft protection available
- One (1) box of basic checks free of charge per year.
- Lockbox services available
An organization must be a bona fide non-profit entity organized under applicable state or federal law and must qualify for exemption from federal income taxes. These entities generally will be organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, educational, or public safety. Members will be reuqired to provide proof of their status, which generally will be a determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service, or similar documentiation.
All entities must also open and maintain a Regular Share account with the required $10 par value to be considered a member in good standing.
This account is subject to a variable rate. For the current dividend rate and corresponding APY (anual percentage yield), refer to the accompanying account disclosure rate suppliment. This rate will be compounded monthly based on daily average balances.