Maximize earnings on your higher balances while maintaining access to the funds.
- High Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free Digital Banking
- 6 Free Withdrawals Per Month
- Simplified saving solution that builds a cash cushion for the future
- No setup or monthly maintenance fees
- Competitive dividends on the entire balance
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $2.50 per transaction in excess thereafter
- Free digital banking services
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Shared branching available
- Direct deposit available
- Lockbox services available
- Funds insured by the NCUA (up to statutory limits)
An organization must be a bona fide non-profit entity organized under applicable state or federal law and must qualify for exemption from federal income taxes. These entities generally will be organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, educational, or public safety. Members will be reuqired to provide proof of their status, which generally will be a determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service, or similar documentiation.
All entities must also open and maintain a Regular Share account with the required $10 par value to be considered a member in good standing.
*Fees & Requirements
Federal Regulation D states that you may make no more than six (6) automatic or preauthorized withdrawals from your Regular Share savings or Share Plus Money Market account per calendar month or statement cycle. Note, the monthly limit is based on when the transaction is processed, not when the check or item was written or authorized. If you make a combination of checks/drafts and automatic or preauthorized withdrawals, the total limit is still six.
Additional information can be found in our Transaction Limitations (PDF).
Early Account Closure:
A $15 fee will be assessed if this account is closed within 120 days of opening. Please see our Fee Schedule (PDF).
*Variable Rate- This account is subject to a variable rate. For the current dividend rate and corresponding APY (anual percentage yield), refer to the accompanying account disclosure rate suppliment. This rate will be compounded monthly based on daily average balances.