Lobbies Currently Open
Our lobbies in Marietta and Belpre are currently open for teller transactions. We will be adhering to the following protocols for our lobbies to create as safe of an environment as possible for our members, guests, and staff, which are consistent with the guidelines set forth by Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and West Virginia Governor Jim Justice:
- Lobbies will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 4:00 to allow members and guests to perform teller transactions only.
- All new accounts, loans, and other services will continue to available by appointment only between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00. Individuals with appointments should arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time.
- We will be limiting the number of individuals permitted inside the lobbies at one time. This information will be posted on the main entrances.
- Shared branching transactions will continue to be permitted via the drive-up lane closest to the building.
- Members and guest entering the lobby are required to wear a face covering consistent with current state mandates. Individuals wearing a mask will be asked to briefly lower their masks for identification purposes. Additionally, we ask you remove any hats or other head coverings, with the exception of those worn for religious observance or health related reasons, and any sunglasses prior to entering the lobby so that our team may recognize and greet you.
- We encourage you to use the drive-thru and electronic services to the extent practical. This will help us serve the most members in as safe and efficient manner as possible. Additionally, individuals who are not feeling well, have had a fever in the last 72 hours, and/or may have been exposed recently to COVID-19 are prohibited from using the lobby.
Individuals seeking to meet with a member of our Member Solutions team to discuss loans, deposit accounts, or service inquiries should contact the office or team member directly to schedule your appointment. You may also schedule your appointment online at https://go.oncehub.com/RiverviewMSO or from the link on our “Meet the Team” page of our website.