With most health orders in Ohio expiring at 12:01 AM on June 2, we will be modifiying our operating procedures for our Ohio offices.
Starting June 2, we will no longer require members/guests entering either the Belpre of Marietta office to wear a facial covering. Individuals entering our Vienna Office will continue to be required to wear a facial covering with the exception of those worn for religious observance or health related reasons.
The following protocols will remain in effective for our Ohio offices:
- Lobbies will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 4:00 to allow members and guests to perform teller transactions only.
- All new accounts, loans, and other services will continue to available by appointment only between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00. Walk-in requests for these services will be allowed only when a staff member is available.
- Shared branching transactions will continue to be permitted via the drive-up lane closest to the building.
- Coin counting services will remain limited to staff use. In most cases, members will be required to leave the coin for counting during non-peak times.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations will remain availabe near the main entrance in all offices.
- Protective plastic barriers will remain in place at the teller line.
- Associates will be thoroughly sanitizing work areas and highly touched surfaces at least once per day.
Individuals seeking to meet with a member of our Member Solutions team to discuss loans, deposit accounts, or service inquiries should contact the office or team member directly to schedule your appointment. You may also schedule your appointment online at https://go.oncehub.com/RiverviewMSO or from the link on our “Meet the Team” page of our website.