The following protocols are currently in effect for our offices:
For our Ohio offices:
- Lobbies will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 4:00 to allow members and guests to perform teller transactions only.
- All new accounts, loans, and other services will continue to available by appointment only between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00. Walk-in requests for these services will be allowed only when a staff member is available.
- Shared branching transactions will continue to be permitted via the drive-up lane closest to the building.
- Coin counting services in the Marietta Office will remain limited to staff use. In most cases, members will be required to leave the coin for counting during non-peak times.
- Protective plastic barriers will remain in place at the teller line.
For our Vienna Office:
- The office is open normal business hours of 8:30 to 4:30 Monday thru Friday.
- Appointments are highly recommended for all new accounts, loans, and other services. Walk-in requests for these services will be allowed only when a staff member is available.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations will remain availabe near the main entrance in all offices.
- Associates will be thoroughly sanitizing work areas and highly touched surfaces at least once per day.
Online Appointment Scheduler:
Individuals seeking to meet with a member of our Member Solutions team to discuss loans, deposit accounts, or service inquiries should contact the office or team member directly to schedule your appointment. You may also schedule your appointment online at https://go.oncehub.com/RiverviewMSO or from the link on our “Meet the Team” page of our website.