Avoid the stress of your budget with a year-round approach to planning!
Whether it’s a dream vacation or you need help budgeting for the holidays, our club accounts can really be helpful. Even a small amount set aside on payday will add up fast. Plus, this account earns dividends. Then when the right season rolls around, you'll have enough squirreled away to pay for some truly memorable occasions.
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Learn Savings Habits
- Automatic Transfers
- Competitive Dividends
Saving for the holidays is not easy, but Riverview has an answer to mounting holiday bills – our Christmas Club Account!
By making regular deposits throughout the year, you'll have a tidy sum by the time the holidays roll around. And that tidy sum is earning dividends all year long.
Your funds are available on November 1, plenty of time to do holiday shopping, entertaining and gift-giving. For your convenience, you do not have to sign up for Christmas Club every year. After the disbursement in November, your Christmas Cub is ready for you to start saving for the next year!! Make it even easier by setting up an automatic transfer from another Riverview share account.
Sit back. Relax. You've earned a vacation! A Riverview Vacation Club Account is your ticket to paradise.
We offer Vacation Club Accounts to give you a little help in meeting those special "getaway" savings goals. With our Vacation Club Accounts you can easily set aside money to keep for those expenses without being tempted to spend (the money is only accessible as the Vacation season arrives).
Vacation Clubs rollover into your share account on June 1st each year.
Do you have to make adjustments in your budget each year when real estate taxes come due? Does Uncle Sam want a bigger "piece of your pie" each year? If you answered "YES" to either question, you need a Riverview Tax Club Account.
Our Tax Club account runs from April 1st to March 31st each year, but you can open a new account anytime. That way, when tax time comes, you'll have the money to pay Uncle Sam and maybe some left over for you!
Don't let the IRS catch you by surprise. Save each pay period for that April 15 deadline. The money you withhold yourself will be earning interest in your account.
Tax Clubs rollover into your share account on April 1st each year.
- No minimum balance required to open or maintain the account.
- No monthly service fee
- Earn dividends with a minimum average daily balance of $100
- Dividend rate fixed for each club year (currently 1.00% APY)
- Earn a bonus dividend with automatic transfers from another Riverview account (currently 1.50% APY)
- One withdrawal is permitted prior to the end of the current club year. A $15 fee will be assessed for each additional withdrawal prior to the end of the current club year
- Funds automatically deposited into your Regular Share account at the end of the club year
- Dividends are paid annually at the end of the club year
- Club years:
- Christmas Clubs: November 1st to October 31st each year
- Vacation Clubs: June 1st to May 31st each year
- Tax Clubs: April 1st to March 30th each year
- Christmas Clubs disbursed on October 31st each year
- Vacation Clubs disbursed on May 31st each year
- Tax Clubs disbursed on March 30th each year