Lobby Reopening Plan
By: Kendrick Foreman
Riverview Credit Union is pleased to announce that our lobbies will be open for teller transactions beginning Monday, July 6, 2020. As we continue to transition to the new normal, we have instituted new protocols for our lobbies in order to create as safe of an environment as possible for our members, guests, and staff. These protocols are based on the guidelines set forth in Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s “Responsible Restart Ohio Plan” and West Virginia Governor Jim Justice’s “West Virginia Strong: The Comeback” plan. These actions include the following:
- Lobbies will be open Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 3:00 to allow members and guests to perform teller transactions only.
- All new accounts, loans, and other services will continue to available by appointment only between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00. Individuals with appointments should arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time.
- We will be limiting the number of individuals permitted inside the lobbies at one time. This information will be posted on the main entrances.
- Members and guest entering the lobby are encouraged, but not required, to wear a face covering. Individuals wearing a mask will be asked to briefly lower their masks for identification purposes. Additionally, we ask you remove any hats or other head coverings, with the exception of those worn for religious observance or health related reasons, and any sunglasses prior to entering the lobby so that our team may recognize and greet you.
- We encourage you to use the drive-thru and electronic services to the extent practical. This will help us serve the most members in as safe and efficient manner as possible. Additionally, individuals who are not feeling well, have had a fever in the last 72 hours, and/or may have been exposed recently to COVID-19 are prohibited from using the lobby.
Individuals seeking to meet with a member of our Member Solutions team to discuss loans, deposit accounts, or service inquiries should contact the office or team member directly to schedule your appointment. You may also schedule your appointment online at https://go.oncehub.com/RiverviewMSO or from the link on our “Meet the Team” page of our website.