We call mid-Ohio home — and we want you to as well. We’ll work to get you the right rate and terms.
- Variety of Financing Programs
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Finance your dream home with Riverview
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Cash-out refinancing
- Duplex mortgages
- And more
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the Washington County real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Prompt decisions made locally in the Belpre or Marietta area
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
What are typical closing costs?
Typically, closing costs will vary from $2,800 to $3,000 (not including escrow for taxes and insurance) depending on the type of loan and price of the property.
What is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)?
PMI or Private Mortgage Insurance is required on any loan with less than a 20% down payment.
What is Escrow?
Escrow is a monthly amount collected for insurance and taxes in order to cover the next tax or insurance bill that is due on your property. This amount is added into your mortgage payment to help you save the money for the insurance and taxes.