The road to financial success is easier when you start early. Young savers can learn good habits that last a lifetime with these accounts.
- Learn Savings Habits
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Free Digital Banking
- Available to young savers ages 0 to181
- 5.00% APY on balances up to $1,0002
- 5.00% to 3.21% APY on balances between $1,000 and $2,500 depending on balance in account2
- 3.21% to 0.50% APY on balances over $2,500 depending on balance in account 2
- No minimum deposit required to open 3
- Free gift at account opening
- No monthly service fee
- Establishes the importance and know-how of saving money from an early age
- 1 free withdrawals per quarter; $25.00 fee for each additional withdrawal
- Free digital banking services
- Shared branching available
- Direct deposit available
- Funds insured by the NCUA
1 Individuals are permitted to have only one Primer Savers open and active at any one time. This restrictions is based on the social security number of the primary owner.
2 Dividends are paid monthly based on the average daily balance in your Prime Savers account. Average daily balances up to and including $1,000 earn a dividend rate of 5.00% resulting in an APY of 5.00%; average daily balances between $1,000 and $2,500 earn a dividend rate of 2.50% on the portion of the average daily balance over $1,000, resulting in a range from 5.00% to 3.21% APY depending on the account's average daily balance; and average daily balances over $2,500 earn a dividend rate of 0.50% on the portion of the average daily balance over $2,500 resulting in a range from 3.21% to 0.50% APY depending on the account's average daily balance. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/1/2021. Rates are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance required to open the amount or to obtain the APY shown.
3 All individuals are required to maintain the required par value of one share in a Regular Share account at all times.