Pay a little, make a little. This free account rewards you with cash back on your everyday debit card purchases.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Mobile payments available
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Shared branching available
- Direct deposit available
- Kasasa Protect available
- Executive Package available
- Overdraft protection available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Earn Cash Back
Just keep doing what you're probably already doing. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) banking day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle.Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $250.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
When your Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Membership restrictions may apply. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $25.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Federally insured by NCUA
Trademarks: Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.